It’s really important to read the ingredient lists thoroughly and not skim over words, especially the ones you can’t pronounce. Your skincare products should be made with pure, natural ingredients and should not contain any toxins that could affect your health.
NATRUE by BioGro 👍👏 approved products are your assurance! ❤🤗
Toxic metal that can disrupt the healthy functioning of the endocrine system.
2. DEA (diethanolamine), MEA (Monoethanolamine), and TEA (triethanolamine).
3. DMDM HYDANTOIN & UREA (Imidazolidinyl)
Preservatives which may cause joint pain, skin allergies, headaches, and loss of sleep.
4. MINERAL OIL
A petroleum by-product that coats the skin like plastic, clogging its pores.
5. PARABENS (Methyl, Butyl, Ethyl, Propyl)
May contribute to hormone imbalance.
6. PEG (Polyethylene glycol)
Ingredient that can alter and reduce the skin’s natural moisture factor.
Chemicals used to increase flexibility and strength of plastics.
8. PROPYLENE GLYCOL (PG) & BUTYLENE GLYCOL
Gaseous hydrocarbons which in a liquid state act as “surfactant”. They penetrate the skin so quickly and can weaken the protein and cellular structure.
Look for ingredients ending in “-siloxane” or “-methicone.” Suspected endocrine disrupter.
10. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) & SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (SLES)
11. SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
May disrupt thyroid function.