Menopause causes many changes to your skin. Less estrogen makes you prone to thinning, sagging, and wrinkling. Fortunately, you can relieve some of the skin-related effects of aging.👍
1. Clean Up! – Cleansing is an important skincare step — especially as you age.
2. Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate – After menopause, your skin gets drier because oil glands aren’t as active.
3. You Still Need SPF – Why? Skin may have less natural protection than when you were younger. So look for a broad-spectrum SPF50 and wear it every day.❤
4. Minimize Wrinkled Skin – As your hormone levels decrease with age, that can change your skin quality and make wrinkles worse. Use Skin Rebel Active Skin Essence serum to moisturize your face, jawline and neck every day, it is designed to help fight fine lines and sagging and that leads to a brighter appearance overall.😊
5. Eat Your Antioxidants -🍇🍅 Collagen gives your skin its youthful plumpness and keeps your skin tight. As your estrogen levels drop, so does the collagen in your skin. Eating foods with antioxidants may help make your skin stronger from the inside out.
6. Look for Balance – Stress can make your skin drier and more sensitive. Try yoga, meditation🙏 and other stress-reduction techniques to help you relax.